If you received your education outside of Canada, it must be assessed by IQAS. Alberta municipal police agencies refer to International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for verification of educational qualification. IQAS will issue qualified applicants with an assessment certificate stating that you have met the minimum educational requirements equivalent to at least Grade 12. You can find further information on the Alberta Labour website: http://work.alberta.ca/Immigration/assessment-for-employment-education-or-licensure.html.