There likely will not be an option to directly transfer your pension, however you can purchase pensionable years with the CPS using your current pension payout. To consider this, please discuss a Locked In Retirement Account (LIRA) at your financial institution before your submit your resignation with your current employer. Once employed with CPS contact the Special Forces Pension Plan ( to discuss the LIRA and pension.